An alliance is a group of nations that have banded together for a common goal or to achieve a common end. Alliances are ranked by power, and certain privileges are afforded to those in the top ten ranking; similarly privileges are granted to alliances that reach certain milestones. For example, the Owner, Anson will put an alliance flag into the game once that alliance has reached and maintained or exceeded 20 members in their alliance, and will add a forum pip for those alliances who managed to climb in and remain in the top ten alliance rankings for a prolonged period of time.
Alliances have seven different permissions that are customizable by the alliance.
- AL1 - Applicant
- Applicants are those players who are trying to join an alliance but have not yet been accepted by the alliance leadership. Different alliances have different methods for deciding who should or should not be admitted.
- AL2 - Member
- All players who are approved into an alliance are classified as a Member. Members have the ability to see and deposit into their alliance's Bank and Warehouse, but cannot initiate any withdrawals or make any changes to their alliance.
- AL3 - Member Manager
- Member Managers have the ability to approve applicants into their alliance, and can post updates to their alliance updates screen or send mass messages to their alliance.
- AL4 - Bank Manager
- Bank Managers have the ability to initiate withdrawals from their alliance bank, and can post updates to their alliance updates screen or send mass messages to their alliance.
- AL5 - Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Managers have the ability to initiate withdrawals from their alliance warehouse, and can post updates to their alliance updates screen or send mass messages to their alliance
- AL6 - Super Manager
- Super Managers have the ability to do all of the things that each of the aformentioned Managers can do.
- AL7 - Admin
- Admins can do everything that Super Managers can do, but they can also add and remove other Admins, and they can remove members from their alliance.
Previously, alliances had three levels of permissions. They were:
- No permissions.
- Able to kick out members and set alliance settings.
- Able to set member types
Alliances have the following settable attributes.
- Minimum Power to join
A list of in-game alliances can be found here.